Your donations have a direct impact on providing opportunities for nearly 800 student-athletes in the classroom, in competition, and in the community. More importantly, you are transforming the lives of student-athletes while attending Michigan State University and setting them on a course for success after graduation. When our student-athletes and teams succeed, Spartan Pride perpetuates throughout the entire MSU community.
- 95 Academic All-Big Ten
- 2014 Scholar Team of the Year – Women’s Cross Country
- Fall 2014 highlights: 62 student-athletes earned a 4.0 GPA
- 430 student-athletes earned over a 3.0 GPA
- 18 varsity teams earned a 3.00 or higher cumulative GPA
- 2015 Cotton Bowl Champions
- 2014 Women’s Cross Country National Champions
- 2014 Men’s Soccer Elite 8
- 2014 Volleyball, NCAA Appearance
- 2014 Men’s Cross Country, NCAA Appearance
- 505 student-athletes participated in over 70 outreach events.
- Nearly $7,000 was raised for Team For Toys, providing gifts for 59 children in the Lansing community.
- 1,975+ pounds of food collected during the student-athlete food drive.