To request men’s basketball priority parking, you must be a MSU Men’s Basketball season ticket holder. The allocation of parking passes will be issued in donor priority order. To make a gift online click here or call the Spartan Fund at 517-432-4610. After making your gift, you will need to submit your parking request based upon the below information and map. Please call the Spartan Fund or the Spartan Ticket Office at 1-800-GO-STATE to submit your lot request.
Important to note:
- Your Spartan Fund membership must be active as of July 1, 2017 for you to be eligible for priority parking.
- Men’s basketball priority parking is based on a donors cumulative giving to athletics from July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2017.
- All donor parking is re-assigned on an annual basis.
- Parking passes will be allocated based on the Spartan Fund Donor Priority System, first by Spartan Fund donor level, then by lifetime giving within each level.
- Obtaining a parking pass cannot be guaranteed due to demand nor can specific lot choices be guaranteed.