To request men’s basketball priority parking, you must be a Spartan Fund member at the $2,000 Honorary Coaches Club or above. To become eligible, you may make your gift online by clicking here or by calling the Spartan Fund at 517-432-4610. Your gift is 100% tax-deductible (80% if seat-related)! After making your gift, you will need to submit your parking request based upon the below information and map. Please call the Spartan Fund or the Spartan Ticket Office at 1-800-GO-STATE to submit your lot request.
Important to note:
- Your Spartan Fund membership must be active as of July 1, 2015, for you to be eligible for priority parking.
- Men’s basketball priority parking is based on a donors cumulative giving to athletics from July 1, 2014 through June 30, 2015.
- All donor parking is re-assigned on an annual basis.
- Parking passes will be allocated based on the Spartan Fund Donor Priority System, first by Spartan Fund membership level, then by lifetime giving within each level.
- Obtaining a parking pass cannot be guaranteed due to demand nor can specific lot choices be guaranteed.